Mar 3, 2021
Géraldine Poukens has 17 years
of international and multicultural managerial experience in Beauty
and Retail. This background allows her to provide a leadership
vision and make joint sales, marketing and sustainability decisions
to determine the best customer and employee strategies. Orienting
the development of the business in sync with the company’s values
and targets enables it to thrive.
In this episode of the Creator Mindset
- Géraldine talks about beauty and retail in a sustainable
- She will share ways in overcoming
- The three R’s in
- Ariane and Géraldine will share their insights
- Insight on everyone’s role in the
- Different is good.
- Listen and anticipate the customer needs,
before making any decision to avoid waste.
- We need leaders who are truly leaders and are
able to anticipate the trends
- It is important to have different views. It's
how we grow. So it's also our responsibilities to do
- If we can align on a bigger goal, We are
Connecting with the